Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, daily said:

para mí no hay duda de lo anterior es un tipo que Michelle se reunió durante su lanzamiento en club nocturno (Candy parecía saber cuando ella y salir del baño y dijo hola con una sonrisa)

llegó ayer por la noche durante el mantenimiento y la coincidencia en que todavía estaba allí cuando las levas han regresado EN 

Los observé ambos enfoques bien y en realidad repelidos y Michelle estaba de manera que no pasa nada y el chico sentía frustrado

había la salida al balcón, pero no creo que lo que había de ser lo más (falta demasiado corto)

si algo había sucedido entre los dos dime por qué Michelle todavía estaba en pijama y aún vestido hombre hay 's no tiene sentido 

Caramelo habría salido de su habitación y Candy, sin duda, fue a la cama en la sala de Michelle

It's strange that a married girl takes a stranger home, and gets warm and kisses with him, right?
At least strange.
Meet at a club and invite him to his house ... at midnight? I do not know you, but I've never heard anyone tell me that story. Dating with people starts in public places, not in private homes.
True that she puts barriers in certain parts of his approach, notice Michelle's legs with the positions so that the "guy" does not surrender to her above. But that does not explain that he lowered the top of his pajamas, or she on the sofa also kissed him with ardor.
I know her pajamas are hot, but the sheer amount of clothing between her and him, when they go to the balcony, is remarkable. You say that nothing happens between them on the balcony, that has as much defense as saying that everything happened. There are no cameras, so all that is said is speculation.
If it is true, that after returning from the balcony, they were clear that everything was over. What happened on the balcony?
She was carrying her phone, so I get the impression that she would intend to use it.
To ask for permission? It is the most widespread hypothesis. After Michelle's night, I do not think RLC, you can let the situation get out of hand again.
Candy came out of the room, and it was a surprise to her, personally I did not see the face, but say it could be seen from camera 1, can anyone corroborate it?
As far as they knew each other, Candy did not want to greet him. Just passed and salute. Although he was already saying goodbye at that moment, not a halt to stop.
By the way, did you see the way they got fired? Did not you see anything strange?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

they didn't go to balcony till michelle got the text on her phone then rushed him out when they came back in

They spent 5 minutes on the balcony, long enough to clarify many things.
That's for those who continue to think that the balcony is only used for smoking.

• Upvote 1

If the girls want to fuck with a guy they can not forbid anything there has already been cases a b1 with lima when she is arriving stella a b2 just before leaving anna in the room of michelle I see no why rlc interdirat or Would put in maintenance because there is one who wants to be fuck there is something other than the apartment of the moment that the man or the woman knows that there are cameras do what it Want and do not forget that rlc asks no better that there is action from the moment when there is no drug and alcohol is allowed so why can not they kiss the moment Or both agree,

Michelle and Candy are out and can be gone to get fucked you see that there is not here that he can do it

The man of the night was certainly for the repair of the electricity and a bad handling of rlc to put the cam in line I think not that at the request of the girl, would put in maintenance to be fucked

• Upvote 3

there are 56 minutes vortios said:

-you Go to a club and invite him to his house at midnight ...?

that you said she invite him  at midnight but  there is no proofs  of this unless you are in front of the building to watch ::)

• Upvote 1

there is a time vortios said:

True, she puts barriers in parts of its approach, note Michelle's legs with positions so that the "type" does not make to its top. But that does not explain it lowered the top of his pajamas,

Michelle is coming down the zipper of her pajamas ::)

Hello Last night Michelle was pretending to cut the light back on. Did you see Michelle & Candy buzz some one in & did you she Michelle open the front door & say wait a min. The tech fuck up & cut the camera back on before he left. Also when Michelle open the door it sounded like 2 guys out there. Also before it went UM Candy had on black underwear & no bra & when it came back on Candy had on see through underwear & a top & Michelle also had on different underwear after coming back on line

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, daily said:

que le dijo que le invite a la medianoche, pero no hay pruebas de esto a menos que esté en frente del edificio para ver ::)

It's a translation problem ...
I said, that it is not reasonable the time of visit of the boy. Do you know a woman who receives at such hours?
I at least not.
And it was not midnight, but at 2 in the morning.

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Hola Anoche Michelle estaba fingiendo para cortar la luz de nuevo. ¿Vieron Michelle y de caramelo zumbido alguien en ella y que hizo Michelle abrir la puerta principal y dicen espere un min. La tecnología puta vez y cortar de nuevo la cámara antes de irse. También cuando Michelle abrir la puerta sonaba como 2 chicos por ahí. También antes de que saliera de la UM caramelo tenía en la ropa interior negro y sin sujetador y cuando volvimos el caramelo tenido en ver a través de la ropa interior y una camiseta y Michelle también tuvo en diferente ropa interior después de entrar de nuevo en línea

When was that?
At what time, more or less?

there are 6 minutes, Blue & Bonnie said,

Hello Last night Michelle pretended to cut off the light again. Have you seen Michelle & Candy buzz in someone and you did that Michelle opened the door and say, wait a minute. Technology fuck up and turn off the camera before leaving. So when Michelle opened the door, it sounded like two guys there. So before he went UM Candy black underwear and no bra and when he returned Candy had to see through underwear and a top & Michelle also had different underwear after Return to the line

LMAO Michelle was in the chamber Danaya and discussed with her

• Upvote 2