Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, beautyview said:

yea the bitches not cleaned very good after big party, in other forum many people already had confirmation that the bottle wasn´t there before the ocean´s eleven stayed um.

You mean Ladies, Beautyview! Though they are what you perceive them be which is a Bit**** Lol - I used this word, the other day, and someone, banish it, even though I said no point attended. A preference I take it. :smile:

7 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

You mean Ladies, Beautyview! Though they are what you perceive them be which is a Bit**** Lol - I used this word, the other day, and someone, banish it, even though I said no point attended. A preference I take it. :smile:

when a person play with your money, how do you call that person tell me? michelle has been playing with all the people in rlc,  a question, do you work to rlc? other things if the administrator of this forum tell me that no use that word to describe these girls i promise that i don't use that word anymore.

10 minutes ago, beautyview said:

when a person play with your money, how do you call that person tell me? michelle has been playing with all the people in rlc,  a question, do you work to rlc? other things if the administrator of this forum tell me that no use that word to describe these girls i promise that i don't use that word anymore.

or are you michell?

23 minutes ago, beautyview said:

Relax Beautyview, I agree with your statement, it was a little bit of sarcasm, on my part, about me not being able to use the word Bitch. It`s all good.  Merry Christmas to you. :smile:

2 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

JESSE, knows how to work an audience, in my opinion, she knows how to excite us, just by rubbing her Magic Lamp. Sexy you are! :smile:

oh sorry i don't speek english very good do sometimes i don't understand the sarcasm. do you know that michelle use the other forum? i saw her phone, she use the other forum. Merry Christmas to you. do you see that wine licor hide under table in cam 8, that means they had a big party yesterday and next they don't cleaned very good

• Upvote 1