Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey guys, you've gotta admit she's gotta a lovely face and shoulders.....:dodgy:

... sometime it take some time for the girls to get used to the cams ... but ... i fear ... also karol will be a teasing only girl ... :/ ... lets wait and see ... or see not .. ;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first impression is first day is joyless apartment with no xmas and housemates who went off on own in room giving new girl no interaction. so she fills the boredom with tv or movie, and continues watching while shes having a bath? thats ok with me on the first day. she still doing a lot more than sia did after 2-3 weeks

Come on guys. It's her 1st day for gods sake. I did think she looked a bit horny before but we have to give her a chance. The tats probably get us excited, and we think that she'll be a wild child but that isn't always the case, I'm gonna get slaughtered here but if she's another Candy, then so be it....but I don't think so  :blush:

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Come on guys. It's her 1st day for gods sake. I did think she looked a bit horny before but we have to give her a chance. The tats probably get us excited, and we think that she'll be a wild child but that isn't always the case, I'm gonna get slaughtered here but if she's another Candy, then so be it....but I don't think so  :blush:

i agree ... it take around a week for a good first impression ... :)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Does not seem like she knows either Michelle or Danaya so its not so easy for her, but Danaya and Michelle got along fine after a couple of days, im sure she will be fine, she is at least in the LR now. I do think the girls need to get into the festive spirit and decorate the apartment a bit, i think with all the heating problems there has been no interest in doing so.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Does not seem like she knows either Michelle or Danaya so its not so easy for her, but Danaya and Michelle got along fine after a couple of days, im sure she will be fine, she is at least in the LR now. I do think the girls need to get into the festive spirit and decorate the apartment a bit, i think with all the heating problems there has been no interest in doing so.

they could have wrapped themselves in tinsel if they cold?

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Isn't the Ukranian Christmas about 7th Jan though. Just what others were saying...

• Upvote 1

Many Orthodox Christian churches in Ukraine observe the Christmas Day date from the Julian calendar, which is different from the more commonly used Gregorian calendar. So, while Christmas is still on December 25 in the Julian calendar, it appears on January 7 in the Gregorian calendar, up until 2100.

• Upvote 3

New Year was the important time. Now Christmas is normally celebrated on January 7th (only a few Catholics might celebrate it on the 25th December). The date is different because the Russian Orthodox church uses the old 'Julian' calendar for religious celebration days. The Orthodox Church also celebrates Advent.

2 minutes ago, Drenaii said:

New Year was the important time. Now Christmas is normally celebrated on January 7th (only a few Catholics might celebrate it on the 25th December). The date is different because the Russian Orthodox church uses the old 'Julian' calendar for religious celebration days. The Orthodox Church also celebrates Advent.

Thanks for the info Dren...:biggrin:

Are you Russian?