Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wathou said:

I wouldn't say an error but it's true that right now she is kinda not "playing the game"

She's an interesting girl for sure. It's confusing to see her always in bed considering she seems to have such an interesting and busy life outside RLC. 

Oops, I think we talk to loud....she stopped hiding and we can see her pretty face now :)

A lot of her fans wanted to see her again....I hope they are not disappointed, she looks the same to me...except Ilona is not around.

Just now, wathou said:

I wouldn't say an error but it's true that right now she is kinda not "playing the game"

The hole apartment is not with the idea of the project. ... Hidding all the time although they are actually not even doing something worth hidding. ... It is ridiculous. 

I addition, there is no openness, almost no fun, it is like a monastery ... with fake events, ... very sad

Who ever had the idea with the second barcelona apartment, made a big mistake. ... Currently, RLC have not even enough open minded girls for one apartment. 

how long is michelle there the apartment will get better hopefully when she is gone she don't when nobody to have fun for free she thinks she should be getting tokens like she does on her webcam shows and rlc is to blame for letting her think that way