Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Karol is performing at the moment, like drinking the Red Bull and just having rearranged her make up bag into a smaller one, I have he uneasy feeling she is getting her strength up and will be going out to meet a friend for the New Year celebrations and we might not see her until morning. Just my thoughts and hope I'm wrong. Remember back to when Polya and Stella used to hit the RB what used to happen on those nights!

1 minute ago, happyone said:

donde es parte y cómo saber-que sólo hablan español pensé

In a translation he left us, the always friendly Kitek, spoke of a friend of Michelle giving a party to which the girls were invited. Michelle commented that she was not interested in dinner, but that after the bells if they would join the party. Danaya was invited to the party, so I guess Karol is also invited.
This morning I have been told about two parties organized by Russian people in Barcelona and another where they are going to meet Ukrainian people ... they go, I do not know ... nor if these people are the friends of the girls. But it is true that these people usually meet with their compatriots on certain dates.

• Upvote 1