Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I have not seen what she has put in her purse, but she only had her bag hanging, she did not have anything else, at least that I noticed.

I know she put things from the bottom drawer of the cabinet into the bag as well as other items secretly from the wardrobe and some kind of coloured thing, maybe a doll from the wardrobe. I also cannot see the small makeup bag now that was on the set of drawers under the mirror now either. As far as I can see it doesn't bode well for us and she'll be having a happy new year with others. On the other hand maybe she'll be back in the early hours of the morning, after the bells and the party with her fellow country folk and give us a treat :rolleyes:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Angel Yulia

OT- Thes- did you happen to see the guy at barc1 ????- he was from the Nora/Kiko days

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Sé que puso las cosas desde el último cajón del armario en la bolsa, así como otros artículos en secreto desde el armario y una especie de cosa de color, tal vez una muñeca del armario. Asimismo, no puede ver la pequeña bolsa de maquillaje ahora que estaba en el conjunto de cajones bajo el espejo ahora tampoco. Por lo que yo puedo ver que no es un buen presagio para nosotros y que vamos a tener un año nuevo feliz con los demás. Por otra parte tal vez ella va a estar de vuelta en las primeras horas de la mañana, después de las campanas y el partido con su compañero de la gente del campo y nos dan un regalo :rolleyes:

Well, we should be getting used to these kinds of situations, unfortunately they are stars within RLC. I think they have more wide sleeve to do many more things than the other participants (it's just an opinion).

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

yes I did the guy, and yes he looks fimiliar, but I can not place him from the days of Nora and Kiko

me to but someone ( check barc1 forum for his name), and after he told me, I remembered her had been there a few times for dinner