Selfie Tease #11

SPYING 1

28 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I have joined and there are a lot of pieces to it. You can view pictures and some vids, but after a few minutes of a vid, it will ask you to join. I haven't seen a way to chat with people yet, but maybe someone will feel sorry for me and fill me in?

Just click the blue reply button in the conversation for the topic you are in and a message box opens up for you to type your words and then click the blue reply button again. Also, if you want to reply to a specific person's message then click that gray reply button at the end of their message. Very easy to do.

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just click the blue reply button in the conversation for the topic you are in and a message box opens up for you to type your words and then click the blue reply button again. Also, if you want to reply to a specific person's message then click that blue reply button at the end of their message. Very easy to do.

Thanks dougie!

55 minutes ago, curious101 said:

Okay, already changed my user name to curious101

Good. I didn't so now I have to PM Admin to request the username change but I am holding off and in the meantime I am incognito - lol. If you see comments by Tyrel72971 - THAT'S ME - dougiestyle4u.  SHHHHHHH!!! - don't tell anyone - LMFAO.

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Good. I didn't so now I have to PM Admin to request the username change but I am holding off and in the meantime I am incognito - lol. If you see comments by Tyrel72971 - THAT'S ME - dougiestyle4u.  SHHHHHHH!!! - don't tell anyone - LMFAO.

Okay, I'll remember that 😉

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, curious101 said:

I have joined and there are a lot of pieces to it. You can view pictures and some vids, but after a few minutes of a vid, it will ask you to join. I haven't seen a way to chat with people yet, but maybe someone will feel sorry for me and fill me in?

Same here. Can't figure out how to chat.

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Same here. Can't figure out how to chat.

Hi Ash, how ya doin? I'm a dumbass with I. T. And I manage it(up to a point😊). You're a smart young woman and I bet it wiil not be a problem for you.But don't forget CC. 👍

• Like 1