B4 - General Topic 2021 #111 (November)

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Why is Radi talking si much time before joining Daniela ?  Looks like she doesn't want to sleep with her ?  

That is the impression I am getting, It could be Dani just went to Radi's room uninvited.

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Daniela just said it is enough !! And she left !!  I think it is over between these two

I hope you are right about that, Radi has already turned Dani down at least twice already and you would think Dani would have gotten the message by now. I just don't think Dani is Radi's type of women she wants to be with.

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Tonight I was pretty sure Holly would have joined Daniela ... They were really nice to watch tonite ( good vibes and happiness ) ... A bit disappointed with the ending ... 😕

It's time that the girls finally bring more guys into these apartments, so that people here understand that so good of none of these girls is lesbian.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's time that the girls finally bring more guys into these apartments, so that people here understand that so good of none of these girls is lesbian.

On the contrary of what you believe , last night it was real fun and impressively genuine to watch with 4 girls having kind of a mini party at home , drinking , singing , dancing .. this you could describe as  kind of one of their moments that they just let go of any “ working “ obligations and they enjoyed themselves . Fortunately or unfortunately for you , you aren’t a subscriber so as to watch with your own eyes and perhaps judge by yourself what I am telling you . Then maybe you realize that yesterday , maybe this is what they needed and this is at the end what they did and came out so real . 

By the way , the “ veteran “ Holly just by being in RLC shows how valuable as a tenant is with her experience .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3