Leora - Home Activities #80

pulo filipe

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They all seem to differ, depending. I remember years ago Nina and Kira keeping their tree up till February, something to do with Orthodox Russian Xmas and all that.

Orthodox … we light the Christmas tree between 6- 12 December .. what she does is mostly a western kind of tradition when they light up the Christmas Trees for commercial / marketing / winter psychological reasons already in November . London , New York and such mega cities are the example. Prague also starts decorations and soon will be done due to high popularity amongst European capitals on visiting during that period - especially when traveling this year is allowed again - . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I also doubt that Leora stopped calling LB just to avoid being intercepted by us. Also because until last Monday she didn't have any problems calling him in front of the cameras. And if she didn't want to be heard on the phone, Leora knows exactly how to do it, as long as she locks herself in the bathroom or goes up the stairs. Then from last Tuesday until now she hasn't phoned him even once. Now she may have changed her mind again and phone him later, just wait until tonight for confirmation.

It remains to be seen why if there were no serious problems she did not go to him on Saturday. I don't think she stayed at home on Saturday night just to show up and even yesterday she was ready to stay at home until someone or something changed her mind.

This guy gets so much  heat here like it is the biggest mistake she has done or the worst thing she has ever decided to continue to have in her life . Nobody knows , for what I can tell ,  if they didn’t stop communicating outside the apartment , if they met or not .. it is funny as a conclusion to judge Leora’s sadness , happiness or whatever emotions she has because of this guy , what she did in the past and she crushed the phone and all this .. different times , different year , another kind of relationship that,  in my eyes , these two are loving their current period and how it is . Look how much Leora was happy anytime she was on her phone away from camera angles that the phone could be seen and so on .. 

Poor ddhm has been calling whatever is happening for more than a year now - Plan A and Plan B assumptions - and suddenly there’s a reproduction of these comments . The woman is playing one of her biggest chess games in her life and all of her moves are with surgical punctuality . She is playing with the lives of two men according to her interests and she can’t see that deeply inside her is an alone , isolated person that she is far by believing that she has both of these two men company as she can’t be with any of them the way she wishes .. the current boyfriend not being able to spend time with him in her place and Paul that so many times she would have wished to be next to him , stay by him and chat and play with their lovely dog .. both just inches away daily with phonecalls and messages but in reality so so so very far from her life the way she would wish . What you give is what you take , simple life lessons that Leora is too young and naive to have learned .. how could she do of course when she had another routine life for 6 years .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This guy gets so much  heat here like it is the biggest mistake she has done or the worst thing she has ever decided to continue to have in her life . Nobody knows , for what I can tell ,  if they didn’t stop communicating outside the apartment , if they met or not .. it is funny as a conclusion to judge Leora’s sadness , happiness or whatever emotions she has because of this guy , what she did in the past and she crushed the phone and all this .. different times , different year , another kind of relationship that,  in my eyes , these two are loving their current period and how it is . Look how much Leora was happy anytime she was on her phone away from camera angles that the phone could be seen and so on .. 

Poor ddhm has been calling whatever is happening for more than a year now - Plan A and Plan B assumptions - and suddenly there’s a reproduction of these comments . The woman is playing one of her biggest chess games in her life and all of her moves are with surgical punctuality . She is playing with the lives of two men according to her interests and she can’t see that deeply inside her is an alone , isolated person that she is far by believing that she has both of these two men company as she can’t be with any of them the way she wishes .. the current boyfriend not being able to spend time with him in her place and Paul that so many times she would have wished to be next to him , stay by him and chat and play with their lovely dog .. both just inches away daily with phonecalls and messages but in reality so so so very far from her life the way she would wish . What you give is what you take , simple life lessons that Leora is too young and naive to have learned .. how could she do of course when she had another routine life for 6 years .. 

A routine but boring life..

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

RLC tout gratuit en ce moment.

Avons-nous, les abonnés, droit à un jour supplémentaire ? Désolé, question stupide. 

il y a seulement les petites vignettes qui sont en clair et fixe mais rien d'autres

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Äh, lass mich darüber nachdenken...... 🤔

I think it could get very difficult for both of them, it has been a long time since they were physically close. In addition, Paul would first have to be on site, which should be difficult enough.

• Upvote 1