Leora - Home Activities #81

ddhm

Leora the amazing Queen keeps amazing us .. what a fantastic stay she has ( emm , I meant outside of her little luxury prison ) to enjoy it with all her real life friends . Finally she understood her purpose as a normal human being ( which of course like this attracts the criticism like the public person she is ) 😂🤣😂🤣

ahh , she came back , everyone prepare , the show begins in  ~ 1-2 hours ☺️ Enjoy the Queen . 

32 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

nice of leora to put the xmas tree up for people to look at while shes out

I think it is also a way to distract her from the  lonely , isolating moments in this prison apartment . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

23 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora with white panties and blue bra 

In the bathroom washing HER face and teeth 

Usually this means that she is done for tonight (if she ever wanted to start something) and is going to bed. 

• Upvote 1

Mirror mirror on the wall , tell us , is Leora going to give a show for the world ? The addicted are waiting ( to post their love i mean ) … 

OR

We are finally and slowly witness ( even in an invisible way ) the pleasure satisfaction that Leora gets out of her prison apartment from her boyfriend and this is why the reduced shows , the boredom and simply to pass the times so another day goes by and she can go out of her apartment and live her actual real life with people that matter to her ? 

Ahh , who can actually tell … perhaps the telephone process will present to us the happy or sad Leora ? Bets are on .. 

Thank you Leora for another beautiful boring day. It would be nice to see some friends of yours, male or female who cares, anybody... Just so we can see you more in a social environment. Always seeing the same nothing over and over is getting extremely boring. You can't have it all, guess life has not taught you that lesson yet. I am not a big fan of Malia but at least there was interaction in that apt while she was there so why can't you find another female friend and invite her over once in a while. Just give us (me) something that will revive my interest in you.

Tks!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1