Leora - Home Activities #81

ddhm

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Everyone’s problem here is that we judge each and every choice Leora makes .. It’s all her choice , she’s a 30 years old woman and she should be aware of all consequences 

Please kindly remember that the WE , you so often use,  includes  ME . Not once have I asked YOU, or have elected YOU, or have appointed YOU, to speak for ME !!!  Nor, have I ever seen a poll, taken in this thread. That was voted on, and passed by the majority. That nominated YOU to speak, prate, or otherwise suggest that YOUR thoughts, are those of everyone in the forum !!!

YOU are using the cheap sales tactics, that suggest everyone is in agreeance with  !!  May I suggest, that before YOU get on the podium to give another speech. Regarding Leora's activities as YOU see them. 

That YOU stop acting like YOU are speaking for everyone who posts in this Leora's activities thread. By using  the words I, or MY, to represent YOUR opinions !!

Perhaps it is  NOT " EVERYONE'S PROBLEM ", as to how they perceive the choices Leora makes. BUT it is YOUR personal obsession, regarding her every move. That is the problem !

THIS, IS MY OPINION !    Thank you for your consideration, regarding whom it is, that you are speaking for.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, Cabal said:

quelle gâchis cette belle bouche a pipe sans sa friandise préféré je viens de voir la vidéo ou elle suce son god noir une merveille merci pour le post

great day on the sofa in the bedroom with black toy 

Eva on the other side of the door  

Great video 

• Like 4