RLC is getting serious about violating their terms & conditions

I am trying to find the timing and positioning that they use so that I can  make a Macro to block it when it pops up. Additional, I am going to play around with some filters to see if there's a way to make it so that you can't see it at all. If someone can tell me where in the code they have this, I could have a friend who is a programmer (10+ years experience, BS from a top 10 school) look at this.

I was watching the cam in Alina's lounge that points to the pale grey wall behind the lounge. Timing of the dots seemed to be random but they were appearing in a different spot each time, though it was hard to take my eyes off the big girl on the lounge.

I have noticed those dots before.They only appear for a split second then it disappears and shows up in a different spot.. I was saying earlier my ID on the picture changes 3 times an hour, well today it staying on the same ID for some unknown reason.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we keep him on a short leash Foramy?

preferably a choker!

I think you 2 kiss ass gays No Balls

Hi. I really Norasmum. Not pretend be Moose no more. You mean to Nora. Then you mean Squirrel and trickshot not be. I mad. I put petrified Russian Moose peanus up scrotum you shut up.

Hey Madam sick in the head  Norasmum Nora bye bye I never like her she was cold fish Now go make some money you good pimp bye the way ones a Russian whore always a whore 

Guest Moose

Hey Madam sick in the head  Norasmum Nora bye bye I never like her she was cold fish Now go make some money you good pimp bye the way ones a Russian whore always a whore

You shut anus. I famous. I take out bad враги государства. Dawter famous celebraty. she have smart Kiko. He turn you computer inside-out with one mouse click! then you be fucked! You just looser. 

Well, well, well..........Norasmum returns with a vengeance (and a new name......)

Thank goodness. Nick vs Norasmum would certainly be far more worth while to watch than 90% of the RLC couples now days. Besides, Nick and Norasmum speak the same official Troll language, so the hurled insults should be terrific. Now, if only translate.google.com could add Troll to its translation services...

Guest Noras Mum

ShutFuck Up, BooBoo Boy Radley...my Nora is good, not lust by you boys. And Mickey Moose get the stuffed outta here. Nora gone to good place, far from lust and shit stuff from you boys think you are big mguys ha ha lots of fucking cunts twats.

What thw fuck you doning Moose, stop being me you moosey minger. NOra ohappy now, I happy now she is away from CamCraps. SO no impersonation me. Or I set KGB on you. KIko's father KGB....you know it.

cuando no interesa lo llamamos mierda , pero mientras que cobran no es mierda , se fue y ya esta que le vaya bien , lo malo de todo esto es que el pasado no se puede borrar , siempre esta hay , y hoy en día mas todavia , pasaran 1000 años y en goglee estarán los vídeos de nora/kiko follando , para que los vean sus hijos y sus nietos , es el precio que hay que pagar es así , y si no , no haberte metido nadie te obligo , en personajes publicos no hay DERECHO AL OLVIDO .

Guest Noras Mum

THank you your likeness my post, PHoney T Squirrel.

What the fuck T stand for in heaven's names

I want marry you Phoney, you very sexy fingers, stick up my holes, big boy. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!

We have beautiful sextime and fuck up more daughters together forever....

Yes?

THank you your likeness my post, PHoney T Squirrel.

What the fuck T stand for in heaven's names

I want marry you Phoney, you very sexy fingers, stick up my holes, big boy. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!

We have beautiful sextime and fuck up more daughters together forever....

Yes?

If you can set up a threesome with me, Nora, and Leora, I'll even let you stand in the corner and watch!  ;D