B4 - General Topic 2021 #112 (November)

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

She participates more tonight in the party ... Could be fun to watch her having "fun" ... 

We got chances after chances when she was humiliating a guy who was really decent and said again and again ( in English ) that he liked her a lot and was interested in her , touching her , making her hot and sleeping naked .. nothing happened when all pawns were set in place .. I also hope so but even been a really optimistic guy , I can’t see how “ fun “ with her can occur . 

• Upvote 1

Now I can understand Fior and Bogdan’s good friendship , I think they might be practicing in kickboxing style sports , whoever remembers back in bogdan’s place in Russia , he was seen many times with friends practising 😇

I don’t think Buffy enjoy this kind of entertainment .. I think she would prefer a night club in Barcelona , partying and enjoying the night life of a “ must see “ European city . A bit “ tight “ still and not loosen but it’s just two days for her , so let’s see and understand her better . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Zombie and Lady Gaga now … well done Dani and Holly … great real life time evening 😇

I'm actually loving it...Live music and a few beers...you can't beat it...especially if the singers look like that ha 😍

I actually think if Dani picked her songs to suit her voice, she's pretty decent...