B4 - General Topic 2021 #112 (November)

Dani has been the star tonight without question...No shows...pseudo lesbian or any other @Alladino

Just really into having a good sing...and she definitely can, if it's the right song. I've really enjoyed the singing/dancing...

The other thing about tonight is that I can't take my eyes off Holly...❤️

. Fucking Fior .it has been said a zillion times.. boys ruin the usual uninhibited ways of women ... will you fuck right off you looser ... He has never come close to ever getting one of the tenants  h Fuck Off Taxi boy..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm actually loving it...Live music and a few beers...you can't beat it...especially if the singers look like that ha 😍

I actually think if Dani picked her songs to suit her voice, she's pretty decent...

I agree, it’s one of those evenings that you just sit back and take a beer and enjoy watching if there’s nothing else to do . You can tell that they really like it by the amount of time that they have been spending on their mobiles ( almost none 😉 ) , which shows that the “ girls want to have fun “ , it’s a mean of entertainment the karaoke , that’s for sure , add a bit the alcohol and that we have two girls who really are into it and they make it a pleasant evening to watch ( I think we can call it a pseudo karaoke show 😳🤯😱🥶 ) .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree, it’s one of those evenings that you just sit back and take a beer and enjoy watching if there’s nothing else to do . You can tell that they really like it by the amount of time that they have been spending on their mobiles ( almost none 😉 ) , which shows that the “ girls want to have fun “ , it’s a mean of entertainment the karaoke , that’s for sure , add a bit the alcohol and that we have two girls who really are into it and they make it a pleasant evening to watch ( I think we can call it a pseudo karaoke show 😳🤯😱🥶 ) .. 

I had to scrub the toilet...it was more fun to do than watch that garbage.  But then you are the RLC shill so I get it.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

. Fucking Fior .it has been said a zillion times.. boys ruin the usual uninhibited ways of women ... will you fuck right off you looser ... He has never come close to ever getting one of the tenants  h Fuck Off Taxi boy..

This fucking guy is out of line.  If RLC wants to recover...and yes, NOBODY sub'd or was even watching this shit tonight...then they better read the riot act to this fucker and explain that people DO NOT WANT TO PAY TO LOOK AT HIS FAT ASS, WHILE HE ENJOYS A COCKTAIL ON THEM. 

IT'S ABOUT THE GIRLS RLC...NAKED AND FLIRTING.  GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This fucking guy is out of line.  If RLC wants to recover...and yes, NOBODY sub'd or was even watching this shit tonight...then they better read the riot act to this fucker and explain that people DO NOT WANT TO PAY TO LOOK AT HIS FAT ASS, WHILE HE ENJOYS A COCKTAIL ON THEM. 

Hi max, did he moon the ladies? Who is he, I'm rarely on rlc, he obviously doesn't live there

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi max, did he moon the ladies? Who is he, I'm rarely on rlc, he obviously doesn't live there

He's a RLC employee and he has no business doing anything other than coordinating behind the scenes.  I am fed up with seeing him or Bogdan at these events.  They suck enough without them acting as chaperones FFS.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Every once in a while we get one of those that thinks he's Gods gift to women. He will go away eventually when the food or liquor runs out, or the girls flat out tell him to vacate his ass 😐

• Like 2