Leora - Home Activities #82

jugghead

It is about 8:47 pm EST. Just to prove that not all of my posts are negative...Here's to Leora for her being at home and awake tonight. I just went through all of the eleven RLC apartments and the only person who seems to be awake in the entire network is Leora. What a statement about the current condition of a once vital entertainment resource.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, philo said:

It is about 8:47 pm EST. Just to prove that not all of my posts are negative...Here's to Leora for her being at home and awake tonight. I just went through all of the eleven RLC apartments and the only person who seems to be awake in the entire network is Leora. What a statement about the current condition of a once vital entertainment resource.

I agree. I'm so tired of logging on and seeing almost all the rooms in grey and white, except for Masha who is purple, I think to encourage people to clic on her site

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

great thursdayfor everyone with family and friends
good work

11 / November / 2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Bonjour à tous

Je viens de lire de bonnes nouvelles de GAG-HER et de GUYQUAD et merci que leora et Paul étudie un tracer pour faire venir Eva, et j’espère que ça va se faire rapidement

Je ne sais pas regarder hier, mais je n’ai pas lu ou vu qu’elle avait appelé Paul ou autre

Bon 11 Novembre

Merci GAG-HER  et GUYQUAD pour vos bonnes informations continuées

• Like 2

1 minute ago, patou said:

Bonjour à tous

Je viens de lire de bonnes nouvelles de GAG-HER et de GUYQUAD et merci que leora et Paul étudie un tracer pour faire venir Eva, et j’espère que ça va se faire rapidement

Je ne sais pas regarder hier, mais je n’ai pas lu ou vu qu’elle avait appelé Paul ou autre

Bon 11 Novembre

Merci GAG-HER  et GUYQUAD pour vos bonnes informations continuées

Good Morning patou And wife 

a great happy thursday 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

bonjour patou et femme 

un très bon jeudi 

Bonjour Pulo

Merci

J’espère vivement le retour de Paul avec Eva ça va clarifier les choses

Je ne sais pas si hier elle a eu loverboy au téléphone ou Paul

J’ai pus lire quelle avait préparé de belles boulettes

Quand elle se met à la cuisine ces toujours des bons petits plats

Ces telle masturbé hier dans son bain

Bon 11 Novembre Pulo une grande pensée à nos ancien combattant

• Thanks 1

St. Martin's Day is celebrated annually on November 11th.

This day is one of the celebrations that mark autumn and tradition demands that the date be celebrated with a magusto, which consists of roasted chestnuts. The tradition is so popular that St. Martin's Day 

People usually gather to celebrate the date by eating chestnuts, magusto, and drinking the new wine, produced from the previous summer's harvest.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

St. Martin's Day is celebrated annually on November 11th.

This day is one of the celebrations that mark autumn and tradition demands that the date be celebrated with a magusto, which consists of roasted chestnuts. The tradition is so popular that St. Martin's Day 

People usually gather to celebrate the date by eating chestnuts, magusto, and drinking the new wine, produced from the previous summer's harvest.

c est l oie que l on mange a la sait martin 

• Like 1