Leora - Home Activities #83

pulo filipe

So , the daily schedule has become more hardcore as it seems … the sleeping times have changed to very late morning hours falling asleep because of an insane amount the whole night at the mobile , waking up very late afternoon hours , then going out for the usual daily routine ( which actually is the best she can do and I hope she does it much much much more for her mental health ) only to be back inside the bubble self created prison to open the TV , the iPad and just enjoy the mobile till she sleeps again … ahh , wait , was it that the things that I recently mention that  she does on a 10 ACTS daily basis ? 😂😂😂🤣😂 It was just earlier going to sleep and earlier waking up. 

With high possibilities that since it is Sunday to overnight despite the light being on suggesting that she most probably comes back , I HONESTLY hope she spends it with someone so she has a bit company and someone to talk and spend many hours together than watching this wreck , someone completely lonely and trapped and isolated in a place of her own creation . 

I just feel sad for the number 1 addicted fan that he interferes whenever his personal preferences are fulfilled by his Queen and in case nothing happens again , I will miss for one more day reading his epic anthem and poetic reference to what he witnesses , ahh , how much I miss this . 

Santa Leora de Krasnoyarsk ladies and gentlemen in the year of 2021 , November . Enjoy the Queen , she deserves all of our attention so she gets the top cams so she can manage such a cruel , full of difficulties and challenges life in the beautiful city of Prague almost a month before Christmas . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , the daily schedule has become more hardcore as it seems … the sleeping times have changed to very late morning hours falling asleep because of an insane amount the whole night at the mobile , waking up very late afternoon hours , then going out for the usual daily routine ( which actually is the best she can do and I hope she does it much much much more for her mental health ) only to be back inside the bubble self created prison to open the TV , the iPad and just enjoy the mobile till she sleeps again … ahh , wait , was it that the things that I recently mention that  she does on a 10 ACTS daily basis ? 😂😂😂🤣😂 It was just earlier going to sleep and earlier waking up. 

With high possibilities that since it is Sunday to overnight despite the light being on suggesting that she most probably comes back , I HONESTLY hope she spends it with someone so she has a bit company and someone to talk and spend many hours together than watching this wreck , someone completely lonely and trapped and isolated in a place of her own creation . 

I just feel sad for the number 1 addicted fan that he interferes whenever his personal preferences are fulfilled by his Queen and in case nothing happens again , I will miss for one more day reading his epic anthem and poetic reference to what he witnesses , ahh , how much I miss this . 

Santa Leora de Krasnoyarsk ladies and gentlemen in the year of 2021 , November . Enjoy the Queen , she deserves all of our attention so she gets the top cams so she can manage such a cruel , full of difficulties and challenges life in the beautiful city of Prague almost a month before Christmas . 

Middle Finger GIF by Fusselkotze

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, nunu asr said:

Middle Finger GIF by Fusselkotze

Thank you for the fingers . Can you please share counter arguments of the things that the majority here knows that I am right but don’t dare to come and say it in an attempt of not knowing what’s going on with Leora , defending her , supporting her , worshiping her even at things that they are causing health problems to her ? Can’t you see her eyes how they are that she puts cream everyday to cover the tired ? Can’t you see her sleeping disorders ? Can’t you see that there are so many small details which suggest that many things are wrong ? But please , the fingers will solve the problem and Leora will be happy that one more person supports her life . I think she’s proud .

So , please , anything to say with writing a post or just the fingers which I don’t actually understand what you think they will make me change my way of expressing my thoughts  and what my observations for this apartment and its tenant are ? If not , a great evening to you 😇

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Kitchen light left on so is she back tonight or tomorrow at 10... 😉

It’s Sunday , as you say , 50-50 😉

To be honest , watching this pitiful and sad week that she had , spending as much time as possible with people outside it is the best thing she could actually do nowadays . 

• Haha 1