B4 - General Topic 2021 #116 (November)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder how long Loraine and Anth's audition's gonna last before they wheel their cases in...

Maybe they aren't joining the project after all. There's no reason why they couldn't move in now...but they're not...

Prayer GIF

As mentioned , the last hope is that RLC still monitors  reactions .. There has been heat towards them but then , if there aren’t any alternatives , I wonder how we could escape another mistake after Lola / Anna and the twins ( especially since the broke up with the twin’s guy happened it has been the absolute zero except some viewership masturbations ) 

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

it was january or february 2021. i didnt even know rlc existed at that time lol.

That’s fine then and thanks on bringing back the timeline . I still go with Babi due to b/b/ g action mostly than lesbian sex ( which I repeat was incredible ) . 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anthony is off and just stays there because his mistress will complain 😂🤣

Tbh, if I was in the same position, I'd quite happily stay...I'd love to chat to the girls about knitting, what washing machine setting to put your whites on and the best way to load your dishwasher...but always really thinking I'd love Holly to sit on my face...😜

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh, if I was in the same position, I'd quite happily stay...I'd love to chat to the girls about knitting, what washing machine setting to put your whites on and the best way to load your dishwasher...but always really thinking I'd love Holly to sit on my face...😜

And again .. “ everyone loves Holly “ ( to be honest , someone needs to dig deep into the archives to possibly find a negative post for Holly ) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Love to see Holly smile and having fun ... Compared to B1 !  RLC, keep her in B4 ! 

We've seen some cute RLC girls in the past but I reckon she's just about the cutest! 😍

I know she looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth...all sweet and innocent, we know she's not!...but she sure looks it, and that's what I love about her...