Max & Lora - Apt. 1 - Split 1

Guest guest

Guest kevinbsam7

Watching Lora cleaning her kitchen is such a turn on.  There's something about a woman that's obsessively clean that does it for me.  I bet her pussy smells like Clorox, lol ;p

Does it for me too, especially knowing that beneath that prim exterior there is a woman who realy does the business in bed

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Lora cleaning her kitchen is such a turn on.  There's something about a woman that's obsessively clean that does it for me.  I bet her pussy smells like Clorox, lol ;p

Does it for me too, especially knowing that beneath that prim exterior there is a woman who realy does the business in bed

Lora will always have a special place in my heart.  She was the first one I saw have sex when I subscribed.  She woke Max up by licking his ass, sucked his cock, let him fuck her mouth and ended it all with a titty fuck and a pearl necklace.  What a girl!!

It's too bad Max doesn't deserve her.

Guest 862286

Thats a question thats been asked many times. Personally i hope she finds out so she can dump his sorry ass... 8)

Thats a question thats been asked many times. Personally i hope she finds out so she can dump his sorry ass... 8)

Yeah, she should dump his sorry, red belt, red shoes wearing, trying to look like David Bowie, ass!  Lol  ;D

Guest kevinbsam7

Lora looking hot trying out her new high heels today - stalking about doing the chores in t-shirt, shorts and heels. Max is reading a book...