B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

Noldus

3 hours ago, T W said:

I love Leia, she also has a bit of sex drive.. but Maksim is such a douchbag and boring...life is now already but if they ever get married boy oh boy Leia should have also been fucked by the Rasputin when she was over for the photos hooting at least she would have gotten her money worth

Who says she didn't?  Maybe she showed Maksim her pictures that Rasputin took of her and he didn't like her spreading her legs for him.

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

He has littérale NOTHING ELSE to do but stay in that bed and hands/eyes STUCKED to that fucking phone !!   RLC, throw him out and replace him by KAROL ... sure she will take care of Leia !! 

after seeing Leia and Karol together when they opened B4 and how karol prodded her with the mutual masturbations Leia under cover of course or with panties on and a couple of tame make outs would love to have seen this more uninhibited Leia here without this loser and in the same apt as Karol agreed

• Like 1

guy said on here the other day that Leia was not as tall i thought she was only 5 ft 10 inch so Lola might be 5ft 8 Anna 5 ft 7 so all these guys must be like 5 ft 5 or shorter lol and all the other girls must be 5 ft 2 or shorter again lol there is no way Liea is not at least 6 ft 2 Lola at least 6ft 

• Like 1

Il y a 15 heures, EMMETT111 a dit :

Leia crying now what a dickhead this guy is, Liea is trying to talk to him and he just will not take his face off that damn phone now she went to the bathroom to have a cry in private he does not deserve her she seems like a very sweet girl by RLC standards and could do better

Fully agree I think she is a very sweet woman and down to earth, also with a decently structured life, I dont understand why she fell for a guy who is practically 24 hours on this fucking cell phone, doesnt do a proper conversation and cannot fuck properly her.... so sad

• Like 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Leia, send that lazy fucker packing. Jesus Christ woman you can do better than him.

What kills me about the people on this forum is that none of you know what kind of arrangements were made between the two of them before joining as a couple on RLC but since he's not all studley like all the rest of you are, he's gotta go!! It's really sad what you people have become over the years of watching your fantasy site!!