B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

figured out why i like Leia so much she has that look i like so much reminds me of the drop dead gorgeous Jennifer Connelly one of my all time crushes

Jennifer-Connelly-Bikini-Images.jpg

Leia looks like she's half Asian. I like that. And I love Jennifer Connelly. 😍

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

loved her ever since the movie Labyrinth kinda felt weird as she was only 16 and i was 24 at the time but hey David Bowie was obsessed with her in the movie and he was like 40 so i dont feel quite so bad lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

figured out why i like Leia so much she has that look i like so much reminds me of the drop dead gorgeous Jennifer Connelly one of my all time crushes

Jennifer-Connelly-Bikini-Images.jpg

Get your eyes checked, nothing like her

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Get your eyes checked, nothing like her

Hey i was just saying i love a certain look i have a thing for redheads but think some of the most beautiful women are raven haired like Linda Cater my first poster when everyone else had the Farrah Fawcett ,not to mention Eva Green or Winona Ryder as a couple of others that could eat crackers in my bed lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Hey i was just saying i love a certain look i have a thing for redheads but think some of the most beautiful women are raven haired like Linda Cater my first poster when everyone else had the Farrah Fawcett ,not to mention Eva Green or Winona Ryder as a couple of others that could eat crackers in my bed lol

oh really love the redheads used to have a few facebook pages just showing really hot redheads one had 50,000 followers but i kept getting banned as i would get drunk and post nudes lol😀

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Many Russians have Asian looks for obvious reasons 😉 Think of Leora , Nana and yes Leia 😉

• Upvote 1

On 11/18/2021 at 3:52 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys...just entering the fray. And and behold...yes you've guessed it...Maksim is in bed on his phone FFS!!

I don't why I'm bothered, because I couldn't give a rats arse about B5, but some things just get to me...and he is 1!!

Someone posted yesterday about the sexual tension between him and Karol...

Dougie Payne Reaction GIF by Travis

Beginning to see your point. What we see is what we get...:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1