B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

Noldus

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wouldn't say the best ever, but they are really good. Is impossible to be sad after listen to one of their songs.

Yes and they recorded at least 1 song together in 2021 after 40 years + of no songs. They are even thinking of a tour in 2022. I think they are too old but it will be interesting to hear them sing. 

45 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What's up with Tereza and the eye patch she has over her left eye? Anyone know if she has been wearing it all day. I haven't paid any attention to them in the last few days. 

She has eye problems and had it in Rome as well

• Thanks 1

Does this Maksim own anything other than sweat pants or track pants? My daughters love me but if I would try to wear what Maksim wears when in public, they would not walk with me. Same if I would buy a minivan. I don't know when they thought I would own a minivan, but trust me it came up when they were younger. 

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Does this Maksim own anything other than sweat pants or track pants? My daughters love me but if I would try to wear what Maksim wears when in public, they would not walk with me. Same if I would buy a minivan. I don't know when they thought I would own a minivan, but trust me it came up when they were younger. 

Yeh...I think he's got a phone...😏

• Haha 3

• Noldus changed the title to B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)