B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

Noldus

Il y a 1 heure, ddhm a dit :

The bigger problem is that all great fun we had when H&A were in the apartment has gone . The first daub, when Timur was seen with Maksim returning in B5 , you could clearly see Maksim’s interest on other women as he was “ checking “ Anna all time .

It is on purpose the only couple i have made almost no comment since they joined , it was so clear for me that this would be a failure and that’s why rather than expressing any negativity , i kept quiet . A girl who for her is so very much to become a COV concept and share all when she wasn’t this generous even for “small “ things during her previous time , a girl who clearly is in line with her guy but he’s just bored of her or not interested in RLC and doesn't care .. for me , it is like he has signed a contract , take the money and leave when the time comes … after a very very long time , we get a very bad couple ( actually a male because Leia wants to do things and respects her stay ) and it will be difficult for as long as they will he staying. I consider Leia in the same loving affection for Maksim  like Gina for Bruno with the difference being that Bruno liked fucking Gina 😇

you really like bruno dont you😂

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The bigger problem is that all great fun we had when H&A were in the apartment has gone . The first daub, when Timur was seen with Maksim returning in B5 , you could clearly see Maksim’s interest on other women as he was “ checking “ Anna all time .

It is on purpose the only couple i have made almost no comment since they joined , it was so clear for me that this would be a failure and that’s why rather than expressing any negativity , i kept quiet . A girl who for her is so very much to become a COV concept and share all when she wasn’t this generous even for “small “ things during her previous time , a girl who clearly is in line with her guy but he’s just bored of her or not interested in RLC and doesn't care .. for me , it is like he has signed a contract , take the money and leave when the time comes … after a very very long time , we get a very bad couple ( actually a male because Leia wants to do things and respects her stay ) and it will be difficult for as long as they will he staying. I consider Leia in the same loving affection for Maksim  like Gina for Bruno with the difference being that Bruno liked fucking Gina 😇

Maksim is a idiot granted but can you blame him for not being interested in having sex with Leia i mean have you looked at her she is right at the same level as Hanna 🤣🤣 this is sarcasm so you know lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, james deen said:

you really like bruno dont you😂

I don’t like his character but as a lover , young guy who wants to enjoy life and get as many as possible experiences in life and simply live , i think as the role he had while we were seeing him seducing the various girls , nobody can match him … that’s why even after 2,5 years nearly that we got introduced to him , I don’t think there’s anyone else who is mentioned the most other than him . 

• Confused 1