B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

Tereza and Timur at another crazy session while both being drunk  . For the people who have sex so far on cameras  , it is Masha / Anna=Tereza , I don’t know and will say it again if there’s anyone better with the riding skills of Tereza who also has one of the best bodies in the whole cast . I don’t mention tenants like Ulyana for example because she hasn’t done during this  stay ..

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Maksim with you are mad with Leia talk to her. I know is hard but is the only way to solve this. Doing this game of ignoring her will never solve the problem.

The bigger problem is that all great fun we had when H&A were in the apartment has gone . The first day, when Timur was seen with Maksim returning in B5 , you could clearly see Maksim’s interest on other women as he was “ checking “ Anna all the time .

It is on purpose the only couple i have made almost no comment since they joined , it was so clear for me that this would be a failure and that’s why rather than expressing any negativity , i kept quiet . A girl who for her is so very much to become a COV concept and share all when she wasn’t this generous even for “small “ things during her previous time , a girl who clearly is in love with her guy but he’s just bored of her or not interested in RLC and doesn't care .. for me , it is like he has signed a contract , take the money and leave when the time comes … after a very very long time , we get a very bad couple ( actually a male because Leia wants to do things and respects her stay ) and it will be difficult for as long as they will he staying. I consider Leia in the same loving affection for Maksim  like Gina for Bruno with the difference being that Bruno liked fucking Gina 😇

• Upvote 3