Leora - Home Activities #85

pulo filipe

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

If I was you I’d lay off the Metaxa it’s obviously not doing your memory any good there’s only one person who posts repetitive comments, They started off as ridiculous now they’ve progressed to down right incomprehensible.

There’s what I mean , repetitive comments here only me ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I think you need glasses to see who fills the topic pages here with repetitive posts  , but we proceed and we forget what you are trying to say because by repetitive you mean the “ negative “ ones that happens by me , if the Metaxa influence helps me to understand right 😂🤣😆 

Nobody else comes here to post negative because people like you have sent everyone away , because people like you have made this topic here “ Leora’s appreciation - while phoning , bathing , eating , getting dressed , cleaning , sleeping , definitely masturbating - topic “ and it is a topic nobody comes to avoid characterizations like you are doing to me . It’s funny , you are just one more who simply doesn’t pay attention to what’s written at the rest of the forum , bah , bless you , you made me laugh . 

The even funnier thing is that you believe that I will be vanishing from here like so many that you have managed to send away 😂🤣😂🤣 Guess what , the more the woman you love continues to have this ridiculous , in my own personal opinion as a customer that I pay , stay and hides all of her life and she’s only serving her purpose to sleep , wake up , browse her socials , watch her IPAD and TV , masturbate and repeat , the more I will be here commenting on that . 

I go back to my Metaxa and I wish you a nice evening . By the way , any answers to the questions that I seldom make here concerning the Santa Leora de Krasnoyarsk or are you also one who approves her  double game she makes ? Bye 👋 

And a general comment to everyone here .  I don’t know with you guys what you think that you are trying to do here , you are even one supporting the other whenever someone has anything to say to me that you should make it less obvious or go and create a “ Leora’s fan base club “ and make it a private one that from the time this woman wakes up and till she sleeps , each one can post the beloved post for her ass , titties , pussy , the way she moves , the way she walks , the way she dances , why don’t you create this private club here at the forum so as to gather and do as I mention ? Maybe then some hundreds  of people who have abandoned this topic through the years and have actually an opinion to share and a comment to make , will return . 

It’s a pity that you seem to forget that I am also a Leora fan , but a REAL fan is the best and most strict judge of a person he admires because he only wants to see the VERY BEST from someone who knows what can offer and at the moment this person is offering the absolute nothingness . It is like being a Manchester United football club fan , conceiving 5 goals from Liverpool and still cheering up because you are a REAL fan and not making all the negative criticism that should be .. but what am I trying to explain here .. 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s what I mean , repetitive comments here only me ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I think you need glasses to see who fills the topic pages here with repetitive posts  , but we proceed and we forget what you are trying to say because by repetitive you mean the “ negative “ ones that happens by me , if the Metaxa influence helps me to understand right 😂🤣😆 

Nobody else comes here to post negative because people like you have sent everyone away , because people like you have made this topic here “ Leora’s appreciation - while phoning , bathing , eating , getting dressed , cleaning , sleeping , definitely masturbating - topic “ and it is a topic nobody comes to avoid characterizations like you are doing to me . It’s funny , you are just one more who simply doesn’t pay attention to what’s written at the rest of the forum , bah , bless you , you made me laugh . 

The even funnier thing is that you believe that I will be vanishing from here like so many that you have managed to send away 😂🤣😂🤣 Guess what , the more the woman you love continues to have this ridiculous , in my own personal opinion as a customer that I pay , stay and hides all of her life and she’s only serving her purpose to sleep , wake up , browse her socials , watch her IPAD and TV , masturbate and repeat , the more I will be here commenting on that . 

I go back to my Metaxa and I wish you a nice evening . By the way , any answers to the questions that I seldom make here concerning the Santa Leora de Krasnoyarsk or are you also one who approves her  double game she makes ? Bye 👋 

Just to clarify something for you in case you are under some misapprehension. The poster you are replying to is as far as I have experienced neither pro Leora nor against her, his opinion has always to my mind been fair and truthful, giving credit when due and the opposite when that is warranted.  

He is therefore far from being a Leora protector !!  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just to clarify something for you in case you are under some misapprehension. The poster you are replying to is as far as I have experienced neither pro Leora nor against her, his opinion has always to my mind been fair and truthful, giving credit when due and the opposite when that is warranted.  

He is therefore far from being a Leora protector !!  

Someone who writes to me that I should go back to my Metaxa , if he is bothered of what I am saying here , can easily and politely come and post here perhaps the way you do when you heavily and strongly disagree with me but you have NEVER characterize me or made fun of me of whatever  I have posted here. 

I think calling someone “ drunk “ in an indirect way , it was the least I could answer . 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And a general comment to everyone here .  I don’t know with you guys what you think that you are trying to do here , you are even one supporting the other whenever someone has anything to say to me that you should make it less obvious or go and create a “ Leora’s fan base club “ and make it a private one that from the time this woman wakes up and till she sleeps , each one can post the beloved post for her ass , titties , pussy , the way she moves , the way she walks , the way she dances , why don’t you create this private club here at the forum so as to gather and do as I mention ? Maybe then some hundreds  of people who have abandoned this topic through the years and have actually an opinion to share and a comment to make , will return . 

It’s a pity that you seem to forget that I am also a Leora fan , but a REAL fan is the best and most strict judge of a person he admires because he only wants to see the VERY BEST from someone who knows what can offer and at the moment this person is offering the absolute nothingness . It is like being a Manchester United football club fan , conceiving 5 goals from Liverpool and still cheering up because you are a REAL fan and not making all the negative criticism that should be .. but what am I trying to explain here .. 

100% agree, as it is I don't participate in Leora's forum because it is constant drooling & dribbling from Pulo & his clones, they carry on like love sick puppies, quite pathetic reading the same over & over, it's no wonder these get to 20 pages so quickly

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 2