Macy Ssens (2021) Part #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to MacySsens (2021) Part #1
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Macy Ssens (2021) Part #1

I think someone in the VHTV forum said that Macy is the one in the yellow dress. She has a hairy pussy and hairy armpits to match. She hasn't showed her asshole yet so don't know if it is hairy too but I used my algorithim calculation to answer that and it has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percent at a 95 percent level of confidence that it is also hairy - 🤣

al·go·rithm
a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer.
  • Haha 1

Do you guys think Macy has a form of Tourette's syndrome? Her movements are not nervous tics (typical I believe of the syndrome) but she does exhibit repeated (muscle memory type behaviour) where one action perhaps crossing herself, leads to a swing of the head (and hair) and then a bend and flick to put her hair straight behind her head. these movements are so frequent, so individualistic, and so accurately repeated.

This quote is from an earlier acquaintance of Macy's

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Do you guys think Macy has a form of Tourette's syndrome? Her movements are not nervous tics (typical I believe of the syndrome) but she does exhibit repeated (muscle memory type behaviour) where one action perhaps crossing herself, leads to a swing of the head (and hair) and then a bend and flick to put her hair straight behind her head. these movements are so frequent, so individualistic, and so accurately repeated.

This quote is from an earlier acquaintance of Macy's

Funny that you mentioned it because I thought that I was the only one to observe it.

She is a damn cute girl and a bit skinny but she teased the hell out of me with that revealing dress so I kept watching her - she is to me what I refer to as " a very good voyeur tease". Front cleavage, side boobs showing, nipple pokies and I believe she didn't wear panties so I was trying to catch a pussy reveal.

Okay, back to what I thought was her having certain mannerisms/habits but you might be correct that they did seem spontaneous and a repetitive routine as if uncontrolled. She appeared to touch her stomach and then with her hand it seemed like she made the sign of the cross to her head and across her chest. I did see her bend down and shake her hair a few times too. I had limited time so just saying what I kept seeing in maybe 20 minutes. Another thing that I observed was that she seems to be a frequent spitter - saw her spit in the sink and then spit into an empty plastic bag that she then threw in the garbage. I heard about Tourette's Syndrome with the outbursts of swear words but other symptons I don't know. Could be something similar but different types of movements in a manner of 2 or 3 seconds does make you wonder what it is. If I get a chance I will observe her movements and my kind of tease.