B4 - General Topic 2021 #121 (November)

9 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

b3 & b2 were easy to find but b1 was a pig

The only place that I know exactly where it is, is the Villa (B4).  I could look for B2 because I know it's close to the sea but it just doesn't bother me that much not knowing.  However, if I wouldn't have deleted all my PM's, I would have those locations also, along with most of the girls social media pages but once again it's just not important to me and I never really looked at their social pages because I honestly thought it was wrong....like stalking the girls.

I'm really happy to hear that Mila is back in B4 and she didn't go back to B2!!  I know a lot of you are put off by Mila these days and if I was a viewer I would be as well.  I always liked Mila for all her quirkiness and for me it wasn't about her throwing her kitty into the wind to get views.

• Like 1

I read where someone asked why Olivia and Ulyana don't associate with the others very much.  From what i've been told, they are not even close to being the same kind of girls as the others are regardless of their association with RLC.  The Olivia crew hangout with grungy type guys from what I've been told and one Dracula!!  Plus, I honestly believe that some of the posters on here have made them out to be something way more than they are.

• Upvote 2