B4 - General Topic 2021 #121 (November)

2 hours ago, joyer said:

Now it's clear,Loraine needed a place to put her luggage,take a shower and change clothes, no more, she should leave and  take with her Buffy,Nana and the twins.

Loraine is a key showgirl for RLC and she knows it.  I think she is a key manipulator.  If anyone should leave it is everyone except the animals!!

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Harley wouldn't like that either...He hates hetero stuff 😏

Listen here Mr. Sarcastian, you know I'm not into watching some guy bang a girl no matter which girl it is.  I like looking at women only and what they do when they are alone or together.  When the time comes that a man gets involved, that's always when my watching an apartment would end.  To those of you that think I'm into anything other than women, you are sadly mistaken!!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My problem is not your problem. Go take care of yours in another place and in another forum.

I'm fine where I'm at!!  Just fly to Barcelona and check out all the cat houses in the area of where these girls sleep and rip off RLC customers, I'm sure you will find some of these girls you dream about there.  Then all you have to do is plop down a wad of cash or by them a new pair of shoes or a watch, and all your fantasies will be fulfilled!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm fine where I'm at!!  Just fly to Barcelona and check out all the cat houses in the area of where these girls sleep and rip off RLC customers, I'm sure you will find some of these girls you dream about there.  Then all you have to do is plop down a wad of cash or by them a new pair of shoes or a watch, and all your fantasies will be fulfilled!!!

Can you give me the address?