B4 - General Topic 2021 #121 (November)

Just now, thinga69 said:

That's because you have nothing and just says bs all the time.Β 

LOL you keep thinking that!Β  No, i'll tell you what I'll do, I'm willing to bet you a months salary that I know the exact address.Β  So, the ball is in your court....put your money where your mouth is!!

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Listen here Mr. Sarcastian, you know I'm not into watching some guy bang a girl no matter which girl it is.Β  I like looking at women only and what they do when they are alone or together.Β  When the time comes that a man gets involved, that's always when my watching an apartment would end.Β  To those of you that think I'm into anything other than women, you are sadly mistaken!!

I know Harley...But I thought this post was referring to you, and wondered how you'd react...😏

She could "suck start" a Harley with those lips.  😏

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you keep thinking that!Β  No, i'll tell you what I'll do, I'm willing to bet you a months salary that I know the exact address.Β  So, the ball is in your court....put your money where your mouth is!!

I don't need to bet, I have some apartments address. πŸ˜‹

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Harley...But I thought this post was referring to you, and wondered how you'd react...😏

She could "suck start" a Harley with those lips.  😏

LOL I know what you thought and I know you were being sarcastic.Β  I just picked your post as one to have fun withΒ :biggrin:

• Thanks 1