Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 4

Guest noralover

Nora seems to be so moody at the moment...except when they have friends around....frankly it's getting boring....might just have to switch apartments.....

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

Unless I'm mistaken Nora still hasn't had a shower or changed her pants.......can anyone confirm or deny this...maybe I missed something....

Unless I'm mistaken Nora still hasn't had a shower or changed her pants.......can anyone confirm or deny this...maybe I missed something....

You are correct, the last bath of N was what you recorded!

Guest noralover

OMG, we (and Kiko) can only hope that she has showered somewhere else.....

OMG, we (and Kiko) can only hope that she has showered somewhere else.....

Maybe, but I think she is without benho for 2 days!

Guest Squirrel

Re: hygiene -- In Nora's line of work, the performing artists are almost always provided with a make-up room which usually includes showers. I'd bet she showers there. If I'm wrong, we should all be glad that our olfactory sense is located in our nose and not near our reproductive organs, or I suspect the human species would have a very small population -- if any at all. Plus, think of what it would do to our fantasy levels about the opposite sex...

Guest 862286

Although i can't prove it, im sure she showers somewhere else. Her place is too clean for a person that doesn't care about hygiene. Maybe im wrong but doesn't make sense she doesn't shower more then we see. Maybe she showers at goatman's place.... 8)

Guest noralover

I agree it with you, although I swear she has worn the same pair of blue pants for at least two days (and worn them in bed as well for 1 and maybe 2 nights)...which is pretty gross if true.....maybe she has multiple pairs of identical pants....