Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 4

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

apparently they were modelling for this poster - they are the pig and wolf in the centre of the poster - she is lying on the road and he is above her......

post-0-1457395536_thumb.gif

post-0-145739553603_thumb.gif

Guest noralover

they have lots of friends round tonight - are they watching Nora's latest video creation?

Guest noralover

I wonder if N&K are getting wise to CC and fighting back.....they seem to be spending more time in the little room with no mic (not that I can understand what they are saying anyway!!) and the laptop screen is away from the camera......

I wonder if N&K are getting wise to CC and fighting back.....they seem to be spending more time in the little room with no mic (not that I can understand what they are saying anyway!!) and the laptop screen is away from the camera......

I noticed that too NL.  You could be right.  Now I was thinking that all the crying Nora's been doing has been over you.  You see, Kiko is upset because Nora's so into you that it's causing friction in their marriage.  She probably tells him things like "Kiko why can't you love me like this guy NoraLover does?!  It seems like he'll do anything for me!"  You're the man NL, keep up the good work, lol  ;D

Guest noralover

hmmmm, but I might just drive her away.......too much love can kill you (not literally I hope)!

It only kills if one isn't that much into the other.  That's called smothering.  However, it's apparent that the two of you have chemistry.  All I see are fireworks coming out of both of you ... Oh wait, that's Kiko with the 12 gauge, my bad, lmao  ;D