Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 4

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

definitely agree, and I will soon have a vid for you guys.....working on it.....

Hopefully the dance room will get used more now.

I have to say that Nora looked so lovely, petite and delicate compared to the other two.

Surely any guy's dream come true......good looking, fabulous body, lovely face and smile especially, intelligent and talented as well.

Ticks ALL my boxes!!!

Kiko, you have the catch of a lifetime there......don't lose her mate (unless it's to me of course  ;))

Today I saw Nastya's computer screen and there was a picture of her and the costume suit. She was either editing the text or improving the picture ala Photoshop.

I think Kiko is frustrated. Tonight she went to bed, a little while later Kiko came an lay down beside her but she was very unresponsive. He got up and back to the headphones and computer.

Nastya seems to be in one of her bad moods. No doubt pining for NL!

cas

Guest Squirrel

Whelp, it doesn't look like Nora to me, but if you watch closely, you'll see a blonde to the far left show up. If RLC could snag HER for an apartment, she would give Nora plenty of stiff competition and RLC's subscription base would quadruple.

NL, a look at this site and confirms to me Nastya is sitting beside the brunette?

(Posting od former and present tenants life outside of RLC is Prohibited. This video was removed).

This is dance school in Moscow and I don't see Nastya there.  ???