Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 4

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiko needs help. He appears frustrated with Nastsya - two nights in a row! Tonight he has been in the little room twice and she continues to work and appears like she does not want to be bothered.

Is she writing a book?

Bet it is a L O N  G letter to Noralover!

cas

I bet someone will now find where they live and that will be the end of them!!

end of them?  ??? ::)

I am sure most of the appartment blocks look the same over there.

You can only see a car park and another building outside anyway.

I bet someone will now find where they live and that will be the end of them!!

I'm sure many people living there know who they are and where they live.  I don't think anyone would bother them for fear of getting arrested (or ambushed by the Russian Mob, eh Acer? lol).  After all they're not committing any crime, they are in the privacy of their own home, and the only one who might cause problems is NoraLover trying to get in through that window.  Notice the bars, it won't be easy.  Anyhow, Nora and Kiko are adults and they know what they're doing.  They're fine.

Guest noralover

I have better ways of gaining entry (to the apartment and to Nora)......I am a master of disguise....sending them that fat suit was just the start, you've heard of the Trojan Horse, well watch this space........

....actually I recognise that building reflected in the window...it's my mum's house!!!

I believe the NL must hate the laptop of Nastya!

He can't hate it Acer!  It's their only means of communicating with each other at the moment, lol.  He's probably just tired of seeing her suffer without him, and it's killing him, lmao  ;D