Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 4

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

Is she ignoring him or is it she has to look the other way because deep down she wants to ride him like a bull? Or maybe she already has and he sucked at it? The body language could be more then we see or know about.  8)

Most women tend to feel uncomfortable when they're alone in a room with a man that's not "their man."  She could also be uncomfortable because she wants to feel comfortable in her own living room, and here's this guy all laid back, trying to chat with her, like he owns shit.  She should talk to Kiko and tell him how she feels, or just have a threesome and get it over with, lol  :P

Guest noralover

Most women tend to feel uncomfortable when they're alone in a room with a man that's not "their man."  She could also be uncomfortable because she wants to feel comfortable in her own living room, and here's this guy all laid back, trying to chat with her, like he owns shit.  She should talk to Kiko and tell him how she feels, or just have a threesome and get it over with, lol  :P

...preferably in the living room so I don't have to pay for the privilege.....

I wonder who this new guy is, has anyone seen him before?  I see more guys come over than girls in this apartment.  Could Kiko possibly go both ways?  Hmmm, I wonder.

I've seen that guy a number of times.  I suspect he is another of their Russian friends.

In regards to more guys coming over than girls, it's been my experience that women generally fall into two categories:

1.  They get along with men better than women and , therefore, have more male friends than female friends.

2.  They get along with women better than men and, therefore, have more female friends than male friends.

It is my opinion that Nora falls into the first category.

I wonder who this new guy is, has anyone seen him before?  I see more guys come over than girls in this apartment.  Could Kiko possibly go both ways?  Hmmm, I wonder.

I've seen that guy a number of times.  I suspect he is another of their Russian friends.

In regards to more guys coming over than girls, it's been my experience that women generally fall into two categories:

1.  They get along with men better than women and , therefore, have more male friends than female friends.

2.  They get along with women better than men and, therefore, have more female friends than male friends.

It is my opinion that Nora falls into the first category.

I have to agree with you JoJo.  I know a chick who has five male brothers and having grown up around them she gets along better with guys than with girls.  You struck gold again bro, lol  ;D

i don't think they are russians, i think they are polish because the time zone.

Nora and Kiko are Russian.  At one time, their identities and personal information got out.  They moved to Spain (where they are at right now), RLC changed their screen names and things have been better for them.