Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 4

She must get along real good with homeboy because he's walking around in his draws, scratching his nuts, like he's home, lol.  They might be related, her brother maybe?  ???

(Detail: Nastya has TWO white socks (on this photograph  ;D ;D ;D)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

She must get along real good with homeboy because he's walking around in his draws, scratching his nuts, like he's home, lol.  They might be related, her brother maybe?  ???

(Detail: Nastya has TWO white socks (on this photograph  ;D ;D ;D)

Excellent observational skills Jade1  :D

• 2 weeks later...

after shower Nastya says she didn't want to sleep yet so she got dressed up  and checks up the internet again.

That's because she's anxious to know what NoraLover has to say about her.  No wonder she's not paying Kiko much attention, her sights are fixed on NoraLover.  Hey NoraLover, you go boyeeeeeee!  Lmao  ;D 

Guest 862286

What is it with Kiko anyway. Awhile ago nora woke him up with affection, running her nails up and down his arm, trying to be kissy face. He brushes her off like she's a pest so she goes back to the livingroom. Then he comes out and lays on the sofa like a rubber salmon and doesn't even acknowlege she's there. What a frickin duffus. He has no idea how to treat or take care of nora. Geez, dont send a mindless boy to do a mans job, i guess we will have to send in an expert to get the job done ....isn't that right NL?  8)

What is it with Kiko anyway. Awhile ago nora woke him up with affection, running her nails up and down his arm, trying to be kissy face. He brushes her off like she's a pest so she goes back to the livingroom. Then he comes out and lays on the sofa like a rubber salmon and doesn't even acknowlege she's there. What a frickin duffus. He has no idea how to treat or take care of nora. Geez, dont send a mindless boy to do a mans job, i guess we will have to send in an expert to get the job done ....isn't that right NL?  8)

Hot Rod 22, I'm going to say it nicely, please let go of my rubber salmon, lmao  ;D

Guest 862286

Sorry dude couldn't resist. Ya JoJo i know your right. But i can't help think its because of the way he is with her. Who know's, maybe he's like that because of the way she is.. All i know is she deserves and from what i see, wants more poking.. 8)

Guest noralover

- Unquestionable Information: Nastya and “zheka” his Bridegroom...

- Information not on : it would seem that Nastya have make a CD or she sings…

They are married??????? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder what her stage name is for the CD....

Guest noralover

mmmmmm....I quite like the look of Nora's female friend tonight.......