Leora - Home Activities #87

Pete1960

20 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

You could always go back to B2 for some excitement.

I don’t think they can fuck there 24 hours per day and they ( at the moment ) respect the viewers , let them have a break . 

I follow the forum and the posts to see the reactions at the moment of a woman who tries to respond to her non stop mobile addiction and at the same time satisfy the customers 😂🤣😂🤣 As always , women are multitasking 😂🤣😂😜🤪

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think they can fuck there 24 hours per day and they ( at the moment ) respect the viewers , let them have a break

Couldn't agree more, better than watching a one trick doing the only thing she knows how to do for the thousandth time!

• Sad 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

Couldn't agree more, better than watching a one trick doing the only thing she knows how to do for the thousandth time!

The only people I think who still remain “ faithful “ and never abandon watching her are the ones who hardly ever watch other apartments , let’s say the hardcore fans  . A more careful look at the posts here show that people who repeatedly and admittedly Leora “brought”  at RLC are bored , what new is about to see ? 

But of course , it is respected what they like and everyone can choose . But please , it is not only robotized masturbations now , it is just waiting to check if the cameras are “ empty “ at the other places to proceed . Anyway , it is what it is , 2-3 bates per week keep the audience interested and are enough for the praising 😁😆