Leora - Home Activities #87

Pete1960

Usual long phone call apparently. Obviously there is no certainty who she is talking to. Looking forward I would exclude LB (also because if in theory she was with him last night I don't see the reason to be on the phone so much) but with Leora you can never give anything for sure... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Far as i'm concerned, it was LB last night.

who cares? just more speculations. She can do and see who she wants outside the apt, the issue is not much is happening inside, no socializing in any way which leaves only speculations about outside life. I do like her a lot, but I can see her decline in RLC slowly but surely. I just wish she would at least bring a female friend in from time to time and possibly develop something further. It's not normal nor real life to live alone and never have visitors. I still have some hope as she has several times in the past come up with something to surprise us!

Leora + Female friend = happy peasants!! 🙃

Just an opinion 😬

25 minutes ago, RdKing said:

who cares? just more speculations. She can do and see who she wants outside the apt, the issue is not much is happening inside, no socializing in any way which leaves only speculations about outside life. I do like her a lot, but I can see her decline in RLC slowly but surely. I just wish she would at least bring a female friend in from time to time and possibly develop something further. It's not normal nor real life to live alone and never have visitors. I still have some hope as she has several times in the past come up with something to surprise us!

Why does she have to " come up with something "? She is getting away with doing absolutely F**k all, she sleeps for around 12 hours minimum, gives her subscribers maybe 2-3 hours average per day of minimum effort and is absent from the apartment the rest of the time.

All expenses paid, and can't even muster enough enthusiasm to make the occasional show at least look genuine, she has become boring, predictable and very average. She is taking the piss out of RLC and her " fans " with her mediocrity and total disinterest.

All RLC are doing is subsidising her quest for emotional fulfilment and total relocation to a new country, whilst she lives off her past glories. 

Just my opinion, and not asking anyone to agree or disagree with it, but hopefully it may inspire some people to respond.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Why does she have to " come up with something "? She is getting away with doing absolutely F**k all, she sleeps for around 12 hours minimum, gives her subscribers maybe 2-3 hours average per day of minimum effort and is absent from the apartment the rest of the time.

All expenses paid, and can't even muster enough enthusiasm to make the occasional show at least look genuine, she has become boring, predictable and very average. She is taking the piss out of RLC and her " fans " with her mediocrity and total disinterest.

All RLC are doing is subsidising her quest for emotional fulfilment and total relocation to a new country, whilst she lives off her past glories. 

Just my opinion, and not asking anyone to agree or disagree with it, but hopefully it may inspire some people to respond.   

It's hard to blame you. It pisses me off her senseless attitudes towards us and for no reason. Sometimes Leora feels like she's doing it on purpose and acting like a bitch with us. She does nothing to avoid criticism, as if it suited her well.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

It's hard to blame you. It pisses me off her senseless attitudes towards us and for no reason. Sometimes Leora feels like she's doing it on purpose and acting like a bitch with us. She does nothing to avoid criticism, as if it suited her well.

She is " biting the hand that feeds her " 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She does not have to come up with something but she should if she want to hang on to her base fans. It's like a love - hate relationship, I want to love her but she does everything not to be. Again, for me, bringing a female friend in the equation would also bring up my interest as it is fading away. I again agree with your post as I do most of the time. This also probably explain some of the battles going on here on CC, people are frustrated and can't find anywhere else to vent.

Top of the day to you! 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Leora will do whatever the fuck she wants to do & there's nothing you can do about it or RLC, Leora doesn't care what you think or want 

Leora is free to do what she wants but if she continues like this she will get nothing but more criticism. The freedom to do what she want has consequences, she can't think she's always idolized if she doesn't do anything to deserve it.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, RdKing said:

Just an opinion 😬

How long we have Leora for no one knows... love the idea of bringing home a lady friend.

• Like 1