B2 - General Topic 2021 #31 (November)

Noldus

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

they sure are comfortable doing whatever they want on the roof and not worry about anyone bothering them judging from all the nude pics of Lola and Anna taken up there i saw on Annas laptop

Usually models are like this.

Anna allowed him to take video of them having sex. He showed her the videos after they were done. She did not exhibit any concerns. I am not sure how long they have known each other but allowing him to keep videos of her having sex with him should tell you a little about her past life. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Anna allowed him to take video of them having sex. He showed her the videos after they were done. She did not exhibit any concerns. I am not sure how long they have known each other but allowing him to keep videos of her having sex with him should tell you a little about her past life. 

I think the biggest clue that they know each other for a long time it that they had sex without condom. The video I think that she trust him that he will never leak and she knows that people already records her bating, taking a bath etc so It doesn't matter much.

To add from all that, maybe he records almost every women that he fucks so she is just one more to his collection.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think the biggest clue that they know each other for a long time it that they had sex without condom. The video I think that she trust him that he will never leak and she knows that people already records her bating, taking a bath etc so It doesn't matter much.

To add from all that, maybe he records almost every women that he fucks so she is just one more to his collection.

I've been watching real life cam for over 8 years now and I want to inform you in all those years the rarest thing to see is one of these girls fucking WITH a condom no matter how long they have known the guy. I could probably count on 1 hand the number of women on here who brought a guy home and had him wear a condom. 

• Like 2