B2 - General Topic 2021 #31 (November)

Noldus

3 hours ago, curious101 said:

They are boring but I think they have some of the best bodies on RLC  Pretty firm with no tats and no enhancements that I can see unless possibly their lips 

It's bad for me to say they're boring. It's hard to be interesting only to be seen in the house. Most of the interesting things folks do is outside the house,  for me anyway.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Mila isn't that mad at Rasputin.

But she had no reason 😉 Seeing her allowing him to touch her and maybe under the covers  do more as we saw with her panties removal plus the almost naked welcome with her underwear when he arrived , it would have been strange .. for me it has to do with RLC working issues and perhaps things that weren’t kept as agreed .. Just a big speculation of course 😁😆

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

guest seems  like she is getting ready for a photo shoot now did makeup now her hair 

I am curious to know what Rasp is going to do with the hundreds of photos he has taken, there are to many just for a personal collection.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am curious to know what Rasp is going to do with the hundreds of photos he has taken, there are to many just for a personal collection.

would have been nice if the guest had taken her bra off it looks like she has a real nice set of tits ,lets see how far she goes in the photo shoot

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

would have been nice if the guest had taken her bra off it looks like she has a real nice set of tits ,lets see how far she goes in the photo shoot

I think he's hot for Mila. if i'm not mistaken he just put his hand between her legs as they were exiting the kitchen.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I think he's hot for Mila. if i'm not mistaken he just put his hand between her legs as they were exiting the kitchen.

hey if i was in a apt with three girls and i had 2 of them already and the third one took her panties off the other night and let him play with her yep i would be trying  for the trifecta