B4 - General Topic 2021 #122 (November) B4

il y a 4 minutes, Noldus a dit :

C'est bien qu'il y ait eu à nouveau de la vie dans B4.
J'espère vraiment que Holly et son amie pourront y rester et que Nana déménagera au B1 et emmènera Loraine avec elle

Radi m'exaspère dans sa chambre à manger comme cela , cette fille a vraiment une maladie sérieuse malheureusement

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I have a strong suggestion for RLC: 

Get Nana and Lorraine put of there, and bring Holly and her friend on Nana's Room and Harley in Lorraine's Room ... The fun will be back in the villa !! 

Or they could put Loraine and Nana in a plane back home and bring Harley and Holly's friend. (and Holly too, why not)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I have a strong suggestion for RLC: 

Get Nana and Lorraine out of there, and bring Holly and her friend in Nana's Room and Harley in Lorraine's Room ... The fun will be back in the villa !! 

Wow Lovable Loraine has gone to hell huh ? No Way Nana has sucked ass for a long time now, I would have thought that Loraine would have already stepped up her game by now,

Just now, Thestarider said:

Wow Lovable Loraine has gone to hell huh ? No Way Nana has sucked ass for a long time now, I would have thought that Loraine would have already stepped up her game by now,

Loraine has been doing Nana's game. Not even shower she takes regularly in the Villa

• Haha 1