Alina & Anton - Apt. 3 - Split 1

Guest Krysez

From what I've seen, quite a few people who share or comment on videos don't know what anal sex is, or are guessing. Most of the time it's just rear entry (woman lays down face-down, man lays on top and enters vagina - believe it or not, this actually works very well). I haven't seen a single definitive instance of anal sex.

I know what anal sex is!  It's when one person fucks the shit out of the other, lol  ;D

Wrong. It's when one person fucks the shit IN the other.  8)

Hey, sometimes it goes in, sometimes it comes out!  Oh, and I hate when it comes out because then you have the smell, you have to wash the sheets, take a really good bath because of all the fecal germs and bacteria.  Man, this is some fucked up repugnant shit, lmao  ;D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent a email to RLC because the cams in the bedroom are too far, I ask to put closer.

Are you agree?

I wouldn't hold my breath for a response. Remember any sex we see is a bonus, not the focus of RLC. Cameras are placed for maximum cover of the room, not close-ups of the bed. Unfortunately for us, A&A have a large bedroom compared to the rest. Except for Alma & Stefan's 2nd bedroom camera, none of them are at an optimum angle.

Hookah is a water pipe used for smoking. In addition to this name, of Arabic origin, is also called hookah (in India and other English speaking countries), or shisha enjoys (in the countries of North Africa), hookah, narguila, nakla, Magilla, hookah, etc. naguilé. There are regional differences in the shape and function, but the common principle is that the smoke to pass through water before it reaches the smoker. It is traditionally used in many countries of the world, especially in North Africa, Middle East and South Asia.

Guest 862286

I love to see girls savor banana or something else!

A pic of a girl in her natural form, with a mouth full..."cough"... :o