Alina & Anton - Apt. 3 - Split 1

Guest Krysez

Guest guest

the guy in the light-blue shit fucked his gf when she is drunk in the coach in alina's bedroom. During the process, alina found them and close the door, so i guess the drunk girl is his gf.  After they finished, the fucked girl went to the bathroom and alina take some clothes or towers to her. they are not crying. now anton and the light-blue tshirt guys's gf are sleeping in the bedroom. alina and other guys are talking in the living room.

yes, the light-blue guy is really a dick-head. he found his gf drunk in the coach, then touch her for some minutes, anton like a dead fish on the bed, then he closed the door, took off his pant fuck her, and alina noticed he disapeared for some while,went into the bedroom and saw what is happening. what a bad man.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy in the light-blue shit fucked his gf when she is drunk in the coach in alina's bedroom. During the process, alina found them and close the door, so i guess the drunk girl is his gf.  After they finished, the fucked girl went to the bathroom and alina take some clothes or towers to her. they are not crying. now anton and the light-blue tshirt guys's gf are sleeping in the bedroom. alina and other guys are talking in the living room.

yes, the light-blue guy is really a dick-head. he found his gf drunk in the coach, then touch her for some minutes, anton like a dead fish on the bed, then he closed the door, took off his pant fuck her, and alina noticed he disapeared for some while,went into the bedroom and saw what is happening. what a bad man.

Are you sure the girl in the bedroom is his girlfriend?  She has visited Alina many times, but I've never seen that guy before.  Also, he was being an asshole to one of the other girls.

I think he is the kind of guy I would beat the shit out of.

Guest guest

yes, the drunk girl shows a lot of times in alina's home. while alina found the guys was fucking her, no any action just closed the door. when they done, the girl went to the bathroom and the girl joined the talk again like nothing happened. that is the reason why i think they are a couple.