B1 - General Topic 2021 #51 (November / December)

3 minutes ago, harvieparker said:

It would be nice to see them both in the Villa. Holly would certainly make good use of the Gym with her exercise routine. I can still remember her swinging those balls around lol

Ouch, what was his name.

• Haha 2

Just now, harvieparker said:

It would be nice to see them both in the Villa. Holly would certainly make good use of the Gym with her exercise routine. I can still remember her swinging those balls around lol

I think also her whole respect to RLC as a tenant / employee has been remarkable , she has been more than generous , real , authentic , she has showed us her true self , never being a manipulator , she hasn’t created problems or caused issues and bad relationships , she even managed to handle co-living for certain times and periods with her ex lover and his girlfriend at time who was a roommate of hers .. 

I really can’t think anything negative that Holly has done , for me , this is her greatest achievement .. she has managed to be respected by either the rest of her colleagues and of course incredibly popular for all of us the subscribers .. I think these are the kind of girls we want to have as GOV and why not become permanent additions . 

• Like 1

If RLC has extra cash now, is it possible that they will open a new apartment and Holly & her friend will share this new apartment with Harley and/or Fiora (the Former B1 girls) ?

I thought at first that Holly & her friend will move to B4 but it doesn't look that any one in B4 is leaving soon or at least this coming week.

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If RLC has extra cash now, is it possible that they will open a new apartment and Holly & her friend will share this new apartment with Harley and/or Fiora (the Former B1 girls) ?

I thought at first that Holly & her friend will move to B4 but it doesn't look that any one in B4 is leaving soon or at least this coming week.

Nana might be going until the end of this week and I feel that Buffy will not last long.

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

We can sure speculate that the recently abandoned apartment from G&B is still under RLC ownership or contract , so , I think they must be trying to make this place “ live “ again and then perhaps look for other apartments ( when we have been saying for such a long time to add apartments and it seems to be difficult ) .. 

From what I saw that Holly & her friend will leave B1 in the next day or so because they made their bed smaller. If they are moving to B4 to replace Nana after a week or so, where will they stay in the meantime ?

For Gina & Bruno's apartment, I honestly didn't like the apartment. it is not at the same level as B1, B2 or B5. 

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

From what I saw that Holly & her friend will leave B1 in the next day or so because they made their bed smaller. If they are moving to B4 to replace Nana after a week or so, where will they stay in the meantime ?

For Gina & Bruno's apartment, I honestly didn't like the apartment. it is not at the same level as B1, B2 or B5. 

I think only her friend will leave. She's been there for two weeks. But Nana is packing now so tomorrow she will take a flight home. Then on Monday we might see a new occupant.

20 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

nono packing

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think only her friend will leave. She's been there for two weeks. But Nana is packing now so tomorrow she will take a flight home. Then on Monday we might see a new occupant.

Thx for the info.  So Holly by herself or with her friend might move to Nana's room in B4 which was Holly's room in her previous stay.  There are one flight tomorrow to Moscow and Kiev each. I know that Holly's friend from Ukraine so I think we will know by tomorrow if both Nana and Holly's friend will leave or just Nana only.