Leora - Home Activities #90

Slipper Guyquad

il y a 11 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Il est difficile d’obtenir une traduction exacte, mais c’était l’essentiel, je pense.

GagHer me corrigera si je me trompe.

Merci Jimbo pour ces renseignements je ne le voyais pas comme sa si la traduction est exacte que je ne mets pas en cause

Et merci encore pour

A suivre

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It was not LB who upset her. It was Paul !!

Apparently he is blackmailing her with Eva to do whatever he wants, either more money or he will not let her have the dog...I think the second call was to Malia as she asked when she would be going back to Krasnoyarsk.

She is trying to get the documentation for Eva to come to Prague but there are delays.

I hope you have mistranslated...Paul is not a saint but fuck, I never imagined up to these levels.

Christ, two relationships and not even a good one.

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I feel very sorry for her, she has always been a compassionate and caring person toward animals, if he is indeed using the dog to extract more money from her then he is a bigger arsehole than I thought he was.

On the basis of the last hour any thoughts about Paul and her getting together in the near future can be forgotten.

You got that right  for sure I mentioned to you recently that there are certain things that some don't or won't forget about Paul

Leora doesn't forget either wow I'm shocked Leora don't deserve that shit

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ste said:

You got that right  for sure I mentioned to you recently that there are certain things that some don't or won't forget about Paul

But not as shocked as the video I have of him lifting her by the neck against the fridge

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

You got that right I for sure I mentioned to you recently that there are certain things that some don't or won't forget about Paul

I have had disagreements concerning Leora within the confines of the apartment, but I have never doubted her kindness as a human being to those less fortunate than herself or animals, it's one of her redeeming features. 

It's a rare commodity in people !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

The angrier thing is that Leora always said that Paul was the only one who fully understood her. He was the only one she wanted as a companion to live together. Is it absurd that he treats her that way and for what? I do not know what to think...I'm just sorry that we can't get Leora a message of solidarity in any way, so as not to make her feel too alone.

• Like 1

- Big love Paul 😂🤣

- The “ Queen of Loneliness “ desperately seeking ways to feel better and brake her self isolation life she has brought to herself , transforming her apartment into a small prison cell , trying to maintain this two way life she has chosen to live by getting worse and worse .

-excellently mentioned the last days , lots of people suddenly feeling for Paul when he was always “ gathering all the fire “ and he was accused even when Leora was having neck pain for example back in Russia . Obviously this relationship is long long gone for whoever isn’t denying the facts that occur in front of our eyes for a minimum of 1,5 years now 

-The “ David Copperfield “ tricks are running out . The first months was exploration of Prague , then it was a bit of Paul , then Covid and Malia . Then , going back to loneliness and isolation , trying to keep the interest to the people and keep the money coming .. I am definitely in the minority here watching how bad this on going life does to this woman 

-Money never bring happiness , they just make life more comfortable . Human relations bring happiness and emotions that are needed in our lives so we can feel special in many ways .

-Karma is a bitch , whatever you give or behave in life , you always get it back one way or the other , unwritten life rule .

I guess her trusted and devoted friends in Prague will help during these difficult times … 

• Confused 2