B2 - General Topic 2021 #36 (November / December)

Noldus

First day Mila , then Lola in all of her glory .. did she drug her too ? 😂😁🤪 Lola , simply no words , despite this normal two positions session which was more “ human “ than last night’s marathon .. Lola is far and beyond “ The Woman “ … and with in mind the incredible action between Rasputin and Anna , B2 is just “ The Apartment “ to watch .

Well done to everyone 👏👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

looking at the replay teasers he is on there having sex with two of them if he hurries he can be on there with three different girls a RLC first,and Anna has no problem having sex with him it just has not been her turn,to funny how long with nothing in this apt then in like a week two guys come in here and each one all three girls willing to have sex with them the last guy would have had all three if Mila had not passed out 

• Sad 2

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First day Mila , then Lola in all of her glory .. did she drug her too ? 😂😁🤪 Lola , simply no words , despite this normal two positions session which was more “ human “ than last night’s marathon .. Lola is far and beyond “ The Woman “ … and with in mind the incredible action between Rasputin and Anna , B2 is just “ The Apartment “ to watch .

Well done to everyone 👏👏

and they have not even broke out the lesbian card and all three have no problem going there as we have seen before they must be saving that one for later

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

and they have not even broke out the lesbian card and all three have no problem going there as we have seen before they must be saving that one for later

I won’t be surprised to watch anything in this place at the moment .. the fantastic thing of unpredictability 😎

• Like 1

As always everyone just understands what they want to see, I'm not saying that the hairy man had sex with these ladies because he drugged them, let's just say he uses substances that help them, I'm sure these three ladies together, have fucked more than anyone we put together, let's remember that their work is also that, otherwise they could not afford the life they do outside of RLC

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The guy was with two different hot sexy woman in bed night after night, but unfortunately "he did not deliver the goods" regarding the satisfaction of Mila and Lola it was a failure ..."God gives nuts to those who have no teeth"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, joyer said:

The guy was with two different hot sexy woman in bed night after night, but unfortunately "he did not deliver the goods" regarding the satisfaction of Mila and Lola it was a failure ..."God gives nuts to those who have no teeth"

It sure seemed that way but somehow I don't think he views it that way. Let's face the fact that it only matters from his perspective.::)