B2 - General Topic 2021 #36 (November / December)

Just now, kris66 said:

I dont understand why they stop..Its no secret in that house they all fuck each other so why stop the pussy eating when Lola arrives?

Lola now wants things on cameras and not hiding 😉😉

There can’t be I think a greater session than we see Anna being fucked by the guy ( she can be the boss in sex and he follows her lead ) and have Mila and Lola interfere any way they want .. pff , endless possibilities .. 

Just now, kris66 said:

Nahh it seem fishy...   but Lola and Anna have to be extremely naive to not knowing he fucked Mila too unless they are totally clueless.

They all know what’s going 😎 the biggest question is why Mila didn’t participate in last week’s events with Rasputin when clearly now she’s part of the equation .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They all know what’s going 😎 the biggest question is why Mila didn’t participate in last week’s events with Rasputin when clearly now she’s part of the equation .. 

If they do then I do not understand why they had to hide his pussy licking and how fast they stoppede and pretended like nothing happened (looking very guilty) when Lola arrived in the Bathroom.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It doesn't seem like she's clearly involved with all the sneaking going on...

• Like 1