B2 - General Topic 2021 #36 (November / December)

Noldus

Just now, kris66 said:

No you refuse to acknowledge that they sneak around even though the evidence is 100% clear. You still did not answer my question 😉

I don’t think they sneak .. my opinion is that all girls know what’s going on … a jerk off isn’t sex for me .. the guy was just BJed with an open door and Anna could pass or Lola , Mila didn’t care .. Mila was touching earlier his dick again .. The guy went at Lola’s room at night to grab a condom and fuck Mila .. My opinion is that it is all perfectly spoken and understood by all four of them .. I enjoy whatever is going on and I appreciate whatever the B2 girls do without caring if they sneak , know or whatever 😇

5 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

You can't get him to understand because he has to be correct so stop trying.

I don’t have to  prove anything or being correct , I just have my own opinion and point of view of what I have personally watched with my own eyes .. if you take my disagreement as wanting to be correct , then you are wrong . I prefer enjoy than going into arguments on something that at the end here we all enjoy watching and this is what matters I believe above everything .. it’s insane arguing for entertainment 😇

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Wonder what the script holds for tonight, Anna’s turn (after all she was the only one to take him on in 2016) or another pop at Mila and she wasn’t stopping the other night; maybe they were rehearsing this afternoon outside. Better get the popcorn out ready for the next instalment 🤔

As far as I can remember, I think she just blew him back then and they didn't actually fuck...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think they sneak .. my opinion is that all girls know what’s going on … a jerk off isn’t sex for me .. the guy was just BJed with an open door and Anna could pass or Lola , Mila didn’t care .. Mila was touching earlier his dick again .. The guy went at Lola’s room at night to grab a condom and fuck Mila .. My opinion is that it is all perfectly spoken and understood by all four of them .. I enjoy whatever is going on and I appreciate whatever the B2 girls do without caring if they sneak , know or whatever 😇

Even with evidence served to you on a silver platter you refuse to see it. Go ahead and continue your hallucinations.  NO ONE jump up afraid of getting caught if all is ok. I rest my case.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kris66 said:

Even with evidence served to you on a silver platter you refuse to see it. Go ahead and continue your hallucinations.  NO ONE jump up afraid of getting caught if all is ok. I rest my case.

You asked me to answer your question and I did with the evidence of what we both saw …  I interpret it like this and you differently , I can’t see what’s the point arguing , we simply disagree , where’s the problem with that ?   Let’s enjoy what’s happening .