B4 - General Topic 2021 # 127 (December)

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

No kidding. Gotta check out Buffy. Was he in the shower also? And why is she going to bed, did something happen between them?

Most likely just tired after being out all evening into the night

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe because Buffy kept interrupting them, she wanted to go to bed so he had to hurry up and get it done.

I swear, every day and every minute Buffy is on this site is another day and minute that I can't stand her. She's such an annoying and self centered person.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Too much alcohol most probably and he even took a shower and didn’t help either 

Dumbass! He was guaranteed  to get it, and he had to get loaded and blow it. Well she blew it to no avail.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

No kidding. Gotta check out Buffy. Was he in the shower also? And why is she going to bed, did something happen between them?

Buffy wanted to take a shower and simply go to bed I think but Dani and her guy were fucking , she was pissed i think but she’s real friends with Daniela so I think they have no issues … when the room was “ cleared “ , she simply went for her bed .. the other guy might be the driver 😂🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , fantastic , party girl , good mood , positivity , smiles , that’s what this place should be having GOV 😇

12 new GOVs like Daniela would be perfect! 👍🏼

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Dumbest! He was guaranteed  to get it, and he had to get loaded and blow it. Well she blew it to no avail.

It happens to us men when we just want to prove that we can do it .. since he isn’t  an one stand guy , he could either explain or just lay down and perhaps a bit bla bla and fall asleep .. Daniela might have been pissed offagain but at least he would have kept his energy for a great morning session , I don’t think Daniela would have prevented him 

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

12 new GOVs like Daniela would be perfect! 👍🏼

Totally agree 👏👏 But still Ulyana and Holly and even Luya , not to forget Anna .. then it is also 12 new Daniela clones 😂🤣

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It happens to us men when we just want to prove that we can do it .. since he isn’t  an one stand guy , he could either explain or just lay down and perhaps a bit bla bla and fall asleep .. Daniela might be posed again but at least he would have kept his energy for a great morning session , I don’t think Daniela would have prevented him 

Me neither. She apparently was probably dripping down there as he plowed right in. I would cry laughing  if she banged Buffys " boyfriend" later on. Poor guy probably had a hard on all day waiting for tonight.