B4 - General Topic 2021 # 127 (December)

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

she can't find anyone else because he is the only dude in Barcelona that wants her so she is Settling 😂

She can have whoever she wants ,  pleasant person , smiley , great company , never grumpy or giving negativity .. if you could date her , I guess you would say no then 

Omg, what happened! I was watching the replay and Danis guy looks passed out and Buffy went to bed. I wanted to see Buffy ride this clown. 2 good looking guys though

Danis guy couldn't keep it in it looked like, or up for that matter!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Omg, what happened! I was watching the replay and Danis guy looks passed out and Buffy went to bed. I wanted to see Buffy ride this clown. 2 good looking guys though

Danis guy couldn't keep it in it looked like, or up for that matter!

Too tired as it is proved , that’s why he was terrible .. this guy in the LR tried last time but Buffy stopped him so he had an excellent decent behavior today and didn’t push for anything despite Buffy was taking a shower in front of him naked and he could have  joined 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think he likes her more than what she does .. Daniela wants to fuck  and she has found this guy … i expect to see her with someone also , a woman like her is better to keep her satisfied sexually 😉😉

Absolutely no foreplay and then he just layer on top of and his dick kept falling out! Lol duh

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You have a volcano woman next to you who wants to be fucked so desperately  and she’s so horny and the man can’t provide 😔😔 this must be one of the worst performances I have seen from a guy , it’s better say to the woman “ not now “ and tease her till the morning that you are sober and able to provide .. pff , we men sometimes are stupid .. bring back  Bruno to teach 😈😈😈

Edit ; no offense to the guy as he has proven himself but there’s no point to “ push to perform “ when not in the mood or condition .. better be honest and sincere than  not being able to enjoy sex and satisfy both yourself and mostly the lady 👿👿

Maybe because Buffy kept interrupting them, she wanted to go to bed so he had to hurry up and get it done.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Absolutely no foreplay and then he just layer on top of and his dick kept falling out! Lol duh

Too much alcohol most probably and he even took a shower and didn’t help either 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

you went to the same college as ddhm 🤔😂

I would had left to find another college girl they are everywhere 😂

lets put it this way i was in a program where they paid me for going to school and paid all my bills i had a room with a balcony above the only college bar in town and was only one of 3 guys out of a thousand with long hair so i had money and drugs and lived above the only good bar in town and the owner would let me take girls upstairs with our drinks so i could get them high needless to say i had quite the glass and notches on the bed collection

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Too tired as it is proved , that’s why he was terrible .. this guy in the LR tried last time but Buffy stopped him so he had a an excellent decent behavior today and didn’t push for anything despite Buffy was taking a shower in front of him naked and he could have  joined 

No kidding. Gotta check out Buffy. Was he in the shower also? And why is she going to bed, did something happen between them?

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Maybe because Buffy kept interrupting them, she wanted to go to bed so he had to hurry up and get it done.

He went directly to Daniela and he does like this all the previous times I have seen him .. just in a hurry to fuck , pff , nobody is a robot ..