Leora - Home Activities #92

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

I think Malia liked being there.

I’m not suggesting otherwise Blue, what I posted applies to anyone whether within the apartment or not and at any time.

It could equally apply to Paul or her Boyfriend, depending on the situation with her and them at the relevant time.

But when all is said and done mate, Loneliness is merely a state of mind. You can be in a crowded room and still be lonely, or you can be alone but not lonely. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I am really surprised that I don't tune in as much as I used to, because right now the only thing that will excite me tuning in to watch Leora, I am pretty certain it will just not happen, as long as I keep seeing that mop in the bathroom

There are plenty of time when she shows her arse to its best advantage mate, or do you have a bathroom fetish? 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Majority of people who are on the autistic spectrum prefer/like to be on their own but humans are not meant to be as we are social animals on the whole.

Loneliness was probably worst a few years back when we did not have the technology that we have today, e.g. phones, computers.

I get what you are saying though.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

You should have said bog off I don't do that..😅 seriously though what is the bit about the mop.

To answer your question in my opinion I think Leora has a nice butt, and she used to spontaneously from time to time been down to clean the water from the floor, and in doing that, camera 7 really had a really nice close-up of that beautiful butt of hers, so the reason I miss her doing that is because she used to do it off and on, and it was something she never done where you got tired of her doing the same thing, but as long as the mop is in there, there is little to no chance of her doing it again, now I am sorry that everyone had to read that, but it's just something I like to see

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2