Leora - Home Activities #92

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

To answer your question in my opinion I think Leora has a nice butt, and she used to spontaneously from time to time been down to clean the water from the floor, and in doing that, camera 7 really had a really nice close-up of that beautiful butt of hers, so the reason I miss her doing that is because she used to do it off and on, and it was something she never done where you got tired of her doing the same thing, but as long as the mop is in there, there is little to no chance of her doing it again, now I am sorry that everyone had to read that, but it's just something I like to see

Fair play to you mate, each to their own likes and dislikes, never a reason to apologise,  I wasn’t knocking you, just joshing you.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, blue is the color said:

She hates Vladimir Putin so do I.

But she is a great admirer of Uncle Joe Stalin….Who seems to have quite a fan base in Russia.

Western history doesn’t paint Stalin too well, but her opinion is based on her own research I suppose, and what he achieved for the Russian people…leaving aside those he had slaughtered and sent to the Gulag’s.

Sometimes we all have “ selective “ memory when it suits, perhaps that’s what happens with history, and of course who was responsible for writing it…A Russian or a Westerner !

• Confused 1